Thursday, July 19, 2007

Announcing Micah Reilly Murphy

We are so blessed to welcome Micah Reilly Murphy to our family!

Born Friday July 20th 2007 at 10:03am Central Time
9 pounds, 3 ounces
20 inches long

Micah's delivery went very smooth :) Active boy that he is, he changed positions on the doctor at the last minute and was transverse (side to side.) We are all healthy and comfortable and look forward to heading home in the next day or so. Noah met his baby brother today and gave him a big kiss before he went off to feed his new baby doll... Noah can even say 'Micah' thanks to his wonderful cousin Amber who is here taking care of him.

Here are some of our first pictures and a quick video! Check back often for updates!

Love, Jeff, Jenn, Noah, Micah, Cody & Kisu



Video!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah!!!!!!! Welcome to the world. You have AWESOME parents and a cool big brother. I just know you will meet me soon. I'm "Aunt Kim". I'll be in Dallas until Aug 14th for work and will see if I can make a side trip afterwards to come meet you in person. Much love & hugs!!
Kim

Shelley said...

Congratulations Murphy family! And welcome little Micah!

((Hugs))

Shelley

Kristy said...

He's so cute! Looks like a little Noah! I'll bet Noah is going to enjoy playing with his new baby brother. Welcome Micah! Kate and I can't wait to meet you!